Create an account
If you are a new customer, you can create an account on the sign-in section by clicking the “Create Account” button or by going straight to the upper right side of the website and choosing the option “Register”. You’ll only need to complete the required fields and proceed to create the account.
Creating an account is easy and secure. You can do it with just a few clicks, which only takes a few minutes. Plus, your information is protected with the latest security measures. It is the best way to get the most out of our website. So why wait? Create an account today and start enjoying all the benefits that come with it!
How to Sign in to Your Account?
To access your account, just follow these steps:
- Look for the "Sign In" option located on the upper right side of the website.
- Enter your email address and the password you used when you created your account.
- Click on the "Sign In" button to access your account.
Can't Remember Your Password?
No worries! We've all been there. If you've forgotten your password, here's what you need to do:
- Find the "Forgot Password?" link next to the "Sign In" button and select it.
- Enter the email address you used when you created your account.
- Check your inbox for an email from us with instructions. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email in your inbox.
- Follow the instructions in the email.
- Once you've reset your password, you can log in to your account as usual.
What is a guest account?
A guest account is a temporary profile created by the website when you purchase without creating a full account. We will notify you of this by email once you've completed your purchase using this option.
This choice is convenient if you're short on time and need to make a quick purchase but keep in mind that you'll need to complete your account later to track your order.
To access your account, you need to reset your password by following the link we sent you via email or using the "Reset your password" option directly on the website. Once you complete this step, you can sign in to your account.
Discover the Advantages of Being a Registered User
We are delighted to share the advantages of being a registered user in our store. Here's why becoming a registered user can enhance your shopping experience:
- Easy Order Tracking: keep track of your orders and check the status of any order at any time so you stay updated on your purchases.
- Convenient Shipping Address: save your shipping address, so you won't have to enter it repeatedly with each order, saving your time and effort.
- Multiple Payment Methods: add and save multiple payment methods and make payments quickly and securely for a seamless checkout process.
- Exclusive Discounts and Promotions: be the first to know about any new products or special offers and take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions available only to registered users.
Take advantage of these benefits now. Sign up today and enjoy a better shopping experience!
Addressing Issues with Placing Your Order
If you are having issues while processing your payment or adding parts to your cart, please try these steps:
- Clear your browser cookies to eliminate any potential connection errors with our platform.
- Switch to a different internet browser to see if the issue persists.
- Make sure you’re using the right information in the billing address according to the account to be used.
- If you use a credit card, please ensure it is activated for online purchases.
- If you still have problems, please contact our customer service team and provide them with the problem details. We will be more than happy to help you.
Was my order placed successfully?
You have three methods to confirm if your order has been successfully placed:
- Check for the Order Confirmation page after you've completed the checkout process.
- Keep an eye on your inbox, including your spam folder, for a confirmation email from us. We always send an email to confirm your purchase.
- Sign in to your account and check your order history, where you should see the status as "order placed".
We are pleased to inform you that we offer the following payment methods in our store:
- Within the US: You may use either PayPal or Credit Cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Additionally, we also accept popular digital wallets like Google Pay, Venmo, and Apple Pay.
- Outside the US:
- With shipping inside the US: For customers located outside the US but with shipping addresses within the US, we currently only accept PayPal as a payment method.
- With shipping outside the US: Please note that our shipping services are currently limited to the US, and we cannot process orders with a shipping address outside the US. As a result, we are not able to accept any payment methods.
We are constantly working towards enhancing and expanding our payment methods to make your purchase experience more convenient and seamless. This will make your shopping experience more convenient and enjoyable.
Delete an Account
To delete your account, you must send the request through the Contact Us section in our store. This will automatically send a ticket to our customer service agents to process your request briefly to reply to you with the confirmation.
We have implemented this step to ensure the security of our customer's data and to keep our store up-to-date.
Parts Info & Lookup
At our store, we make every effort to ship most items within 1 business day, or at the most, up to 4 business days. However, some products may take longer to ship. In that case, we will provide an estimated shipping date you can check by accessing your account or email.
Please note that we cannot confirm the availability of an item until after your order is placed. While we make every effort to ensure the availability of our products, stock discrepancies may occur. In such cases, we will keep you updated. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible shopping experience.
We fully understand the urgency of getting your equipment back in action. If a part you've ordered becomes a backorder, we will provide you an estimated shipping date and inform you of any updates on our website through the order status section (see Where is my order section) and by email.
Rest assured that we have the industry knowledge and a vast network of reliable suppliers and manufacturers to track down even the most elusive parts. You can trust us to do everything we can to get your equipment up and running as soon as possible.
When a part is superseded, it means that the manufacturer has updated the part to improve its performance and quality, and the latest version has replaced the older one. Although the part number may have changed, the new part will still fit your equipment.
Some product descriptions may indicate that the part is superseded. Additionally, please note that after your purchase, there is a possibility that some parts may also be superseded.
No Longer Available Parts (NLA)
A no-longer-available part is an item the manufacturer no longer produces. This may be due to the part needing to be updated or the manufacturer ceasing production of the product it was designed for. Please note that in some cases, a no-longer-available part may still be sold as long as there are remaining stocks available.
Special orders are a great way to get products temporarily out of stock. If you have a specific need for a particular product, a special order may be the only way to get it. You can reserve the products and have them shipped to you as soon as they become available.
At our store, we make special orders easy. Select the item you want to order and hit the “Special Order” button. After that, you will be asked to provide the payment method and shipping information to proceed with the purchase. Please note that once you place the special order, we won’t be able to cancel it in the future.
Our goal is to ensure that your order is fulfilled as quickly and efficiently as possible, and we appreciate your trust in us to help make that happen.
Placing Your Order: Step-by-Step
To ensure the security and accuracy of your order, all purchases are made directly through our website. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you place your order:
- Select the item you want to purchase and add it to your cart.
- Once you've added all the items you'd like to purchase, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Review your order and make any changes you'd like.
- If you have any changes or none, then proceed to click on "Check out now"
- Enter your email address or log in if you have an account already.
- Enter your shipping and billing address if you have a different one.
- Enter your payment information and click on "Place Order".
- You'll receive an email confirmation once your order is placed.
Where is my Order?
If you would like to check the progress of your order, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the option “Your orders”.
- Select the order number of your purchase.
- Check the status of your order according to the following descriptions:
- Order Placed: we have received your purchase.
- Awaiting fulfillment: we are processing your purchase, but one or more parts are currently on backorder. We'll provide you with an estimated ship date as soon as possible.
- Ready for shipment: your order is completed, and it is currently in line to be shipped out to you.
- Shipped: your order has been shipped! You can view the carrier name and tracking number in your order details. We've also sent you an email with this information for your convenience.
- Canceled: the order has been canceled and, as a result, gets a refund.
Accessing Your Invoice Online
To access your invoice, log into your account and navigate to your order number. From there, select the ‘Invoice’ link to view, print or download your invoice. This convenient feature allows you to keep track of all your orders and their corresponding invoices. We hope you enjoy the convenience of having your invoice accessible online.
Can I Add Parts to an existing order?
We cannot add extra parts to orders that have already been placed. If you realize that you require additional parts, you must cancel the original order and place a new one with the correct parts and quantity. It is the best way to ensure that you receive the correct parts.
Update Shipping Address
We can update the shipping address until the order is shipped; after that, we will be unable to help you. To proceed, please share the complete shipping address you want to change in your order through our live chat.
Cancel Items and Orders?
We understand that sometimes plans change, and we are here to help! If you need to cancel an order or an item for any reason, you can do so as long as it hasn’t been shipped yet. To cancel, you have two options:
- Log in to your account, select the order number, go to the "More Options" section, and fill out the required information to submit a cancellation request.
- Request the cancellation via chat on our website
In certain cases, canceling just an item can help speed up the delivery of the rest of the order or correct any mistakes made during the ordering process, such as ordering extra items or selecting the wrong parts in the shopping cart.
Please read our cancellation policy for more details.
Troubleshooting Order issues
What to Do When Your Order Arrives with Missing, Damaged, or Incorrect Parts?
We are committed to giving you a great experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by an incorrect, missing, or damaged item in your order. In the event that this was our mistake, we have a claims policy to ensure that we resolve the issue for you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please take a moment to review our policy and contact us with the necessary information.
If you accidentally ordered the wrong part, please refer to our "I Purchased the Wrong Part. What Can I Do?" section for guidance on how to proceed.
I Purchased the Wrong Part. What Can I Do ?
In this case, you can return the part. We want to ensure you get the right part for your needs, so we are happy to help you with the return process.
Before initiating a return, please take a moment to review our return policy. After reviewing it and agreeing to its terms, you can initiate a return by clicking on the chat in the lower right corner, selecting “Returns,” and following the steps to submit your request.
I Provided the Wrong Shipping Address, Help!
If you need to change your shipping address after placing your order, please contact us immediately through our live chat:
- If your order has yet to ship, we can update your shipping address.
- If your order has already been shipped, we will try to intercept it and update the address.
Regardless of whether or not your order has shipped, we will keep you informed.
Please note that updating the address in your account will not update the address for the placed order. Therefore, it's essential to inform us about any changes to ensure your package arrives at the correct destination.
What to do if the tracking number says: “Label Created, not yet in the system”?
If the status of the tracking number does not change from “Label Created, not yet in the system” within 1-6 days, there may be a carrier delay. This could cause the package to arrive later than expected. We suggest you wait for the carrier’s update in the next few days.
If you are still waiting to receive an update on your tracking number within six days, please contact us in the contact us section so that we can help you find a solution.
What to do if the tracking number says: “Return to Sender”?
Your package may be returned to the sender due to the following reasons:
- Insufficient address
- Wrong address
- The customer refuses the package (since does not want it anymore)
- The customer refuses the package since it is in bad condition
- The carrier does not deliver to your location
- Carrier does not deliver in a Po box
In this case, we suggest you track your shipment with the carrier. If the status shows 'Return to Sender', the package was returned to us for some of the above mentioned reasons.
- If you used the wrong shipping address or an insufficient address, please contact us immediately through our live chat and provide us with the correct shipping address. We'll work with our warehouse to reship the order to the right destination. However, if you use the wrong shipping address or refuse the package since you do not want it anymore, it will be treated as a regular return, and our return policy will apply. Please refer to our policy for more information on returning packages.
- If you have refused the package since it was in bad condition when you received it (damaged package, wrong part), let us know in our contact us section to take the case as a claim. Read our claim policy for more details.
- If the carrier cannot deliver the package to your location or does not deliver in a Po box, confirm the shipping address and the carrier used with us in our live chat so we can register the request with our Warehouse to send the order again with a different carrier.
Following these steps, we can quickly resolve the situation and provide you with the necessary assistance.
If you have reviewed this information and are still trying to understand why your package was returned, please contact our customer support team.
My Order was Canceled but still Shipped. What Should I Do?
If you have requested to cancel an order, but it has already been shipped, please let us know through our contact us section the cancellation date and the communication channel used to verify and proceed. For further details, please check our claim policy + canceled but still shipped the order.
Unknown Charges: What to Do?
We understand that seeing an unknown charge in your bank statement, account, or wallet can be concerning. Please rest assured that we take your security seriously.
If you are unsure about the charge or want more information, please contact us. Please provide us with the charge details, such as the amount, date, and transaction ID. We will investigate the charge and contact you with the results.
However, if you suspect that the charge is unauthorized, we recommend that you contact your bank or credit card provider immediately to protect the security of your payment method.
Shipping Outside the U.S.
We understand your interest in placing an international order, and we appreciate your business. While we're not currently processing international orders except for Puerto Rico, we have a solution that may work for you. You can ask a family member or friend residing in the United States to place the order on your behalf and process international shipping for you. This is a convenient way to get the needed items without worrying about the hassle of international orders.
If you still want to place the order in your country, you can do so by ensuring the shipping address is in the United States and processing the payment through PayPal.
We hope this information helps you place your order. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help!
All orders that have a shipping address in the state of Florida will get charged a tax. Customers must pay a sales tax on goods and services collected by the seller and remitted to the state. The rate of sales tax charged in Florida is 6%, although local jurisdictions can impose additional taxes up to a maximum of 1%. This means that in some areas, the total rate of sales tax may be as high as 7%.
Exempt Sales Certification
The Florida sales tax applies to most transactions involving tangible personal property, but certain items may be exempt from taxation. If you own the TAX RESALE CERTIFICATE (valid, not expired), the amount of the tax can be refunded.
You will count on two options to inform us regarding it:
- When registering on some of our websites with the option Tax exempt? Selecting Yes and introducing the certificate number in the space Tax ID Number. In this way, the file stays archived for future orders.
- Contact us through our contact us section with the order number already made on hand and the copy of the TAX RESALE CERTIFICATE in a PDF format.
Note: As soon as we have received the copy in a PDF format and verified it’s valid, we will process the refund.
Independently the option you use to share the TAX RESALE CERTIFICATE, it will be charged when the order is placed, and it will be refunded after the validation.
Need a Quote? Here's What You Should Know
Thank you for considering us for your parts requirements. We are not processing Request for Quote (RFQ) orders. We understand the importance of getting the right product at the right price, so we suggest you add the part (s) you wish to buy to your cart so that you can verify the price available for the unit or quantity in question.
How do I get Discounts?
We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for your continued support. For that reason, we offer occasional discounts to all of our customers, which are sent randomly as digital or printed coupons.
We value your business and hope you will continue to shop with us, so keep an eye on those discounts and take advantage of them when they become available.
I made a purchase but didn't create an account; how can I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, we would like to inform you that when you purchase without creating a complete account, our system creates a guest account (a temporary profile) for you. This account allows you to track your order and consult your purchase history.
If you need to consult your guest account, please go to What is a guest account?" on our website for more information.
How can I get Military benefits or discounts?
We appreciate your service to our country, and while we do not offer military discounts at this time, we offer occasional discounts to all of our customers. These discounts are sent randomly as digital or printed coupons. We encourage you to watch for these discounts and take advantage of them when they become available.
Is there Government benefits on the website?
We do not offer government benefits at the moment, but we are more than happy to provide you with excellent assistance if you need it. If you have any questions or need help finding the correct parts, our customer service team is here to help. Please don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll do our best to assist you.
Are exchanges available on this website?
We do not offer exchanges on parts, regardless of whether they are new or bought from our website. However, we do have a return policy that can assist you if you receive a part that does not meet your expectations. Please review our return policy to see if it aligns with your needs.
Can clients sell us a replacement?
We appreciate your offer to provide replacements. Please note that we are solely a dealer and do not purchase replacements from clients. We encourage you to consider other options for selling your replacements.
Can someone offer a service?
We appreciate your interest in offering your services. To submit your proposal, please use the 'Contact Us' section on our website. Our team will review your submission and direct it to the appropriate department for consideration. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.